Sunday, April 3, 2011

Taken to Saturn



I went to bed and was laying in bed. My eyes were closed and I was mentally trying to pull myself out of my body. Then I saw stars everywhere. The stars created what looked like a circumpolar stellar rotation and then they began to move and fell straight down into me. An invisible being grabbed my spirit and soul and shot me into space, and I began traveling. It looked like I was going through hyperspace.




 It sped up and then went to black, and the motion stopped. I circled around a very large ring, and then I saw four very distinct points. Each point was in a specific spot, on a giant sphere. I knew that it was Saturn. There was no color; everything was in black and white. The power that took me there then picked me up and dropped me down directly into its axis, and held me in the center of the planet. Then it was all black. I woke up the next day in my bed, in absolute shock.



The only real references I found to Saturn (beyond its alchemical references) is from The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam


XXXI 
Up from Earth's Centre through the Seventh Gate 
rose, and on the Throne of Saturn sate; 
And many a Knot unravel'd by the Road; 
But not the Master-knot of Human Fate. 






No comments:

Post a Comment