Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Bird to the Pyramids

Bird's Eye View of the Great Pyramids, Giza




I was laying in bed and my eyes were closed. A spirit approached me and came up in front of me. I looked into its eyes and they were almond shaped and glittering gold energy particles. With my eyes and thoughts, I said to the spirit, "I have no fear." Our eyes went through each others and then there was a click. With its eyes it pushed me up and I was no longer in bed. It pulled my spirit and soul out of my body and then shot me up onto its back. I looked down and I was above the earth. Directly underneath me was a black bird. We flew west exactly halfway across the globe. Underneath me I saw three squares on the ground. They were the pyramids. The bird vanished and I dropped down at a 90 degree angle into the middle square underneath the ground. I saw a rectangular box that had arches over the top, and specific measurements for it. It was a tomb.






No comments:

Post a Comment