Saturday, April 2, 2011

Dat Rosa Mel Apibus

I went to bed and had my eyes closed. I was almost asleep when I felt a presence around me. It was invisible. I went back to trying to sleep. Two hours later, I was not awake but I was not asleep. The being was in my room. I closed my eyes and after a long wait I saw it. It had electric blue eyes that sparkled with light particles. I was enraptured. Then it showed me a red rose that it was holding. The rose was in full bloom and it was pure flaming red. Light energy particles were creating it. In the middle there was orange fire. I traveled straight into it and then I went into the stem. The stem was green with thorns. Two branches were on it, spread horizontally,  and it turned into a cross.  A man was on it and he was suffering. The thorns from the rose created a crown on his head. His blood made the rose turn red. I learned the secret of INRI. I then went down to the bottom of the stem and raised my eyes up to him and wept with a woman who was next to me, to my left. The thorns from the rose stabbed all three of us in the heart.






This was the most emotionally beautifully vision for me, and I have done extensive research about the Rose-Cross.


Here is a link I found, as it relates to Freemasonry and the Degrees of Adepts; however, there is more than one way to interpret the symbolism: http://hermetic.com/browe-archive/achad/misc/inri.htm

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link you provide to Frater Achad's comments doesn't really relate to Freemasonry. It is worthwhile, nonetheless (in beginning my R+ researches tonight, one of the books I pulled out was his "Parzifal").

    Also, his reference to "a Forty-nine-fold Order" to the petals of the Rose is derived specifically from the image inscribed with "Dat Rosa Mel Apibus": there are 7 circles of 7 petals.

    [Sorry for the deletion; there wasn't an option to simply edit my comment.]

    ReplyDelete